Koch Capabilities, LLC is seeking an Audit Manager for our Koch Audit & Advisory team. This position will be based in Atlanta, Georgia or Wichita, Kansas although alternative locations may be considered. The ideal candidate possesses a proven track-record of internal financial controls and related risk expertise, solid foundation in auditing and investigative skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization. If you are seeking an opportunity where you can leverage your internal financial controls expertise and audit experience combined with a passion to create value, we are interested in learning more about you.
What You Will Do
- Quickly and proactively build a deep understanding of Koch Companies Internal Financial Control Framework, Compliance Standards, policies, and guidelines, as well as risks associated with each business and business capability
- Develop audit strategies and/or protocols for projects based on risks assessed, regulatory requirements, Internal Financial Control standards, Compliance standards, etc.
- Demonstrate well developed project management skills, critical thinking and a sense of urgency when performing audits and investigations
- Conduct audit interviews and perform audit testing to identify potential gaps and opportunities
- Create high-quality audit reports that are accurate, concise, insightful and are delivered on a timely basis
- Develop audit tools, assist with continual improvement of Internal Financial Control frameworks, compliance standards and key controls, and assist with development and implementation of compliance assurance strategies
- Continuous transformation of audit processes
- Exhibit customer focus by developing strong relationships with internal customers to better understand risks and anticipate their needs
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Audit experience in various functional areas (i.e. financial, commercial, regulatory)
- Understanding of business processes and related controls, as well as commercial compliance requirements
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with Office 365 (MS Word – document creation, formatting and editing, Excel – spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, data manipulation/analysis and formulas creation, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willing and able to travel up to 20% of the time, potentially including internationally
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
- Relevant certification(s) (e.g. CIA, CFE, CPA, CRMA, CISA)
- Five ( 5) or more years of relevant experience required (i.e. auditing, governance, commercial compliance, and financial controls)
- Experience auditing in a sales and manufacturing environment
- Experience in a corporate internal audit department, commercial compliance, or governance group
- Project management experience
- Experience with enterprise risk management programs, internal investigations of fraud and other compliance matters
- Experience with E-discovery tools
- Experience with compiling, analyzing large datasets and visualization (i.e. data analytics tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx)
- Experience in building or auditing bots
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
Koch Industries creates and innovates a wide spectrum of products and services that make life better. Our work spans a vast number of industries across the world, including engineered technology, refining, chemicals and polymers, pulp and paper, glass, electronics and many more. Headquartered in Wichita, Kansas, Koch employs 120,000+ employees across the globe.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf