What You Will Do
- Control contract items, especially scope of delivery ,project specifications, executing procedures ,documentation requirements ,quality demand, project schedule ,delivery time ,etc.
- Conduct project meetings(kick-Off, internal, pre-inspection etc.)with agenda ,minutes and follow -up actions
- Negotiating or clarify the change of contract with customer, subcontractor and internal related departments
- Manage warranty claim or complaint from customer side ,
- Documentation-managing contract document ,project progress report ,including project executing planning ,etc.to customer .
- internal and external-Correspondence management .project close -outreport for required projects-Collect and submit documents to customer as per the required schedule and requirements-Collect and distribute customers or requirements within project team members ,and acknowledge of documents confirmation from customers . If any delay ,solve it to meet the delated delivery requirement.
- Fabrication-Check and confirm fabrication planning can meet project requirements-Tracking fabrication status .
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- More than five years work experience in project management .
- More than five years work experience in chemical ,petrochemical or chemical equipment manufacturing industry
- Manufacturing and design institute preferred .
- Technical background bachelor required
- Fluent both in writing and talking in English
- Good communication .maintain good relationship with inter-company /outer customer
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) specializes in process and pollution control equipment and digital technologies to help industries reduce emissions, save energy and get the most from their resources. From pollution control to advanced filtration, we’re focused on providing customers with products and solutions to help them optimize, transform and succeed. Industries we serve include refineries, chemicals, municipalities, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, food and dairy, utilities and automotive.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.