Quality Laboratory Supervisor
SRG Global is seeking you to become our next Quality Lab Supervisor at our facility in Morehead, KY!
As a Quality Lab Supervisor, you are responsible for organizing, coordinating, and leading the lab team to ensure testing is completed accurately, efficiently, and on-time. You will do this by recognizing the unique skillset of your team members and aligning them in a way that creates personal fulfillment and value for the company. If you are looking to challenge yourself and your team in a dynamic manufacturing environment, SRG Global is the place for you!
You will join a team of diverse, collaborative group of individuals that exemplify a “one team” mentality.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain a lab scope
- Train lab personnel in customer test procedures and equipment operation
- Ensure all test procedures are followed with accurate reporting of test results
- Schedule lab work and prioritize resources for on-time test completion
- Implement a process to calibrate all equipment by the required frequency
- Order and maintain required lab supplies
- Supervise and coordinates all lab day-to-day operations
- Maintain acceptable 5S within the lab and equipment
- Write clear and complete test reports
- Support End Item Test (EIT) Best Practice standards, processes, and meetings
- Effectively read, interpret, and communicate specification requirements to internal and external personnel and customers
- Develop, communicate, and implement improvement actions based on lab key performance indicators (KPI)
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Quality Automotive test lab experience (Thermal Shock Testing, CASS testing, completing DV/PV testing per customer specifications, etc.)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Automotive experience
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, SRG Global is a team of creative and innovative individuals that engineer solutions for greater surface durability, structural integrity, enhanced functionality, vehicle efficiency and design flexibility. From products such as grilles, emblems and nameplates, moldings, bezels and other trim pieces; to processes like injection molding, painting and plating; we are one of the largest manufacturers of chrome-plated plastic parts for the automotive and commercial truck industries.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf