Pressure Systems Graduate
Your JobPressure Systems Graduate
The successful candidate will join Koch Technology Solution’s Mechanical Engineering team in the UK, supporting the development of new technologies and the delivery of design packages globally to clients across a range of process technologies. This will be a development role that provides mentoring and increasing experience; if necessary, support will be provided to achieve Chartered Engineer status. The role will include occasional start-up support and other work at client sites.
What You Will Do
Be an integral member of the mechanical engineering team with a focus on ensuring the design, fabrication, and deployment of high integrity equipment is compliant with KTS requirements.
- Support the development of design packages for process-technology licensing as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Provide support to the inspection and commissioning teams for licensed plants.
- Develop and assess equipment applications for new and legacy technologies.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Innovative, entrepreneurial engineer with a good degree in mechanical engineering.
The desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic business on high value, technically complex projects.
- Desire to work in a broad range of mechanical engineering roles from design to maintenance management. A strong interest in pressure vessel, heat exchangers and other related pressure systems design would be a distinct advantage.
- Results orientated, adaptable engineer with excellent team working skills and the enthusiasm and drive to complete challenging assignments.
- Self-starting and highly motivated with strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- High regard for engineering standards.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ambition to develop technical, commercial and leadership skills as part of a global business.
- The right to work in the UK.
KTS in the UK is based at the Wilton Centre, a large science and business park ten minutes from Middlesbrough with an on-site restaurant, gym and landscaped grounds including a lake. Benefits of the role include a competitive salary, 25 days paid holiday plus bank holiday's, private medical insurance and flexible working hours.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
Koch Technology Solutions (KTS) is the technology-licensing business of Koch Engineered Solutions (KES). KTS creates value for its customers across a growing range of technologies. These include leading technologies for making polyester, for the refining industry and for making 1,4-Butanediol and its derivatives. We at KTS combine our exclusive technologies and skills with those of other companies in the KES group to optimise existing and new manufacturing plants for our customers.
The newest additions to our technology range include extracting lithium from brine (Direct Lithium Extraction) to support the growing need for energy storage, and advanced recycling of mixed waste PET bottles and containers into raw materials for high-quality food-grade applications thereby closing the recycling loop on plastics.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.