Paint Process Engineer
SRG Global™, a Guardian company, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high value coatings on plastic for the automotive and commercial truck industries, with a manufacturing presence in major world regions including North America, Western and Central Europe and Asia. SRG Global is headquartered in Troy, Mich., USA. Learn more about us at www.srgglobal.com
SRG Global Liria is looking for a Paint Process Engineer.
What You Will Do
Our organization is currently seeking a process engineer to help us mainly with the analysis, improvement and maintenance of our work methods and processes in a productive environment.
Reporting directly to the Process Manager, some of his/her responsibilities will be:
- Monitor daily production and ensure performance and uptime are according to plan.
- Be a key team member on the internal quality alert analysis, looking for the root causes and implementing the solution agreed.
- Collaborate and take responsibility for external quality alerts using 8D methodology for resolution.
- Carry out individualized analyzes of the scrap to find robust solutions, both generic and individualized for each product.
- Manage the park of paint racks to ensure its optimal state for production.
- Define the necessary actions to improve the productivity of the facility both at the cycle and performance level.
- Manage the paint skids to eliminate variability in the process due to them.
- Participate in the processes of industrialization of new products.
- Collaborate closely with suppliers to achieve the least impact in the development of new products.
Increase supplier network by increasing the load balancing capacity between them.
- Keep the documentation related to the painting process updated.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Be in possession of a technical degree or higher, in the field of engineering.
- Previous experience in industrial environment.
- Good communication skills.
- B2 English level spoken and written.
- CAD/3D Software knowledge.
- Advance knowledge in O365 suite.
- Organized and methodical person accustomed to working on simultaneous projects.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience in paint facilities.
- Knowledge of problem-solving methodologies as Global 8D, Six Sigma, FMEA, DOE, etc.
- Experience designing painting jigs and painting tools.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
SRG Global™, a Guardian company, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high value coatings on plastic for the automotive and commercial truck industries, with a manufacturing presence in major world regions including North America, Western and Central Europe and Asia. SRG Global is headquartered in Troy, Mich., USA. Learn more about us at
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.