Guardian Glass Services is looking for a Claims Processor for our offices in Bilbao (Spain).
Guardian Glass Services is the only B2C business within Guardian Glass. We are dedicated to the replacement of glass for home, commercial, direct sales and retail. With 25 work centers and national coverage, we are the main glass partner for the insurance, corporate and new openings sectors.
What You Will Do
Fully manage claims complying with internal KPIs and clients.
- Monitoring and control meetings with other departments and customer stakeholders to improve KPIs.
- Administrative and communication tasks to monitor work.
- Attend customers via telephone for communication and job information.
- Report errors and suggest improvements to optimize file management.
- Propose continuous improvements in the control process and knowledge of the business.
- Continuous training to optimize skills in job performance.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
Vocational training, University degree in ADE or similar.
- Proven experience in a similar role, managing claims, coordinating trades and preparing budgets.
- Decisive person, with the capacity for analysis and decision-making, accustomed to resolving conflicts.
- Fluent in Spanish. Knowledge of English will be valued.
- Knowledge of power BI desirable.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Opportunities for growth and professional development in a leading international company.
- Attractive and professional work environment.
- Additional benefits (medical insurance, flexible schedule, possibility of 50% home office, etc.).
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Guardian Glass is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of float, value-added and fabricated glass products and solutions. We produce high-performance glass for architectural, residential, interior, transportation and technical glass applications. You’ll find our glass in homes, offices and cars and in some of the world’s most iconic projects.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.