Order Fulfilment specialist- Egypt
We are looking to hire Order Fullfillment specialist for our plant located in 10th of ramadan city, Sharqia Egypt. The Order Fulfilment Specialist is fully responsible for internal Supply Chain Order Fulfilment process. This role provides pre-sales and after-sales support and handles end-to-end order fulfilment process. The role includes: order entry, modification, validation, fulfilment coordination, development of internal customer-supplier relationship in collaboration with multiple Supply Chain streams on the follow-up of customers’ orders and requests. The role will involve the cooperation with customers located in Europe. Order Fulfilment Specialist is a key contact between the Inside Sales Coordinators, SC members and the plants throughout Europe. In that scope, Order Validation Specialist is to identify and understand customer’s order needs and provide them with the most suitable solution for their business activities.
Order Fulfilment Specialist works in close cooperation with Customer Facing, scheduling, demand planning, logistics, production and shipping. Furthermore, Order Fulfilment Specialist is also responsible for quotations and follow-up of projects. This requires an excellent knowledge of the process and to successfully navigate around production and logistics constraints.
What You Will Do
- Deal with all customer account enquires from initial request to order processing, right through to invoice stage
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between customer facing team and internal teams to ensure customer orders are correctly and timely fulfilled
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in improving the service and timely execution that will turn into personal development, long-lasting relationships and business efficiencies.
- Support internal sales team by highlighting new prospect opportunities in a timely manner
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Proven previous experience within an Order Fulfilment role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude of building relationships
- Effective organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be proactive, customer focused and results oriented
- Good PC skills in MS Office
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to effectively question or challenge the status quo
- What will put you ahead
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strategical thinking and ability to take value-based decisions
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
Guardian is a diversified global manufacturing company headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, with leading positions in float glass and fabricated glass products for commercial, residential and transportation applications; automotive trim; and the distribution of building products. Through its research and development centres (Science & Technology Centre for glass and Advanced Development Centre for automotive), Guardian is at the forefront of innovation. Its automotive trim group, SRG Global, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of chrome-plated plastic parts for the automotive, commercial truck and consumer goods industries. Guardian, its subsidiaries and affiliates employ 18,000 people and operate facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.