The General Accountant will be responsible for the accounting area, the entire balance sheet process, tax review and attend audits for our business unit of kes
What You Will Do
- Manage all accounting functions
- Banking duties. Bank accounts are reviewed and reconciled daily
- Prepare information for Audited Financial Statements - Grant Thornton
- Responsible for Clossing months and Closing year
- Prepare all federal and local taxes on time
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience in accounting records, evaluation of accounts in dollars and billing
- Knowledge in SAP or another ERP
- Advanced Excel
- Advanced Intermediate English
- Knowledge in taxes
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) specializes in process and pollution control equipment and digital technologies to help industries reduce emissions, save energy and get the most from their resources. From pollution control to advanced filtration, we’re focused on providing customers with products and solutions to help them optimize, transform and succeed. Industries we serve include refineries, chemicals, municipalities, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, food and dairy, utilities and automotive.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.