Strategic Analytics Manager – Price Strategy
Come join the Strategic Analytics group here at Georgia-Pacific! We are seeking a Strategic Analytics Manager in Atlanta, GA!
The Strategic Analytics group is a unique team within Georgia-Pacific focused on Strategy, Market & Competitive Analysis and Pricing. The team supports the senior executive team of the GP Professional business by answering the most pressing strategic questions. The team also provides GP Professional’s product category, marketing and sales groups with analytical support to help maximize the profitability of the business and to develop strategies to optimize product pricing.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Thought Partnership: Develop and maintain relationships with key business leaders to enable improved decision making around price strategy and go-to-market strategy
- Market & Competitive Analysis: Continuously assess a product category, consumer segment or sales channel. Develop or lead others to develop value chain analysis and determination of price setting mechanisms. Assist in competitor analysis. Develop the Georgia Pacific Point of View (POV) for a category, segment, or sales channel within the GP Professional Business.
- Product & Brand Strategy: Assist with developing sound strategic decisions that will result in growth for both top and bottom lines for GP Professional. Provide strategic assistance in such areas as understanding the category or segment, capturing market share, and creating new value-add services (go-to-market strategy).
- Price Strategy Development: Be key thought leader on current and future perspectives on price. Develop price strategy in both go-to-market channels and end user segments
- Innovation Support: Provide analytic support for innovation opportunity assessment and prioritization
Strategic Project Support: Actively participate in cross functional strategic projects
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
Bachelor’s degree or higher
1 year of experience in an analytical role
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1+ years of consulting and/or strategy experience
- Consumer goods experience
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf