SRG Global is looking for a Quality Manager to join our team in Portageville, MO!
In this role you will be responsible for quality assurance of products, projects, and processes within the plant. You will lead company quality initiatives that proactively identify/eliminate customer dissatisfaction, reduce defects or cycle time risks through advanced planning, and use quality management principles and continuous improvement to solve issues.
You will join a principled based team that continuously challenges the status quo. Collaborating with multiple functions within operations, development, and transformative capabilities to create mutual benefit.
What You Will Do
- Work toward meeting the goals and objectives for the Quality department – reduce cost of quality and customer complaints
- Work with customers to initiate standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation
- Assist in visiting other facilities’ customers to develop standards for trouble shooting issues
- Work with other sister plants to develop boundary standards to align both facilities to reduce RMA and process cost
- Aid in the planning and overseeing of the analysis, inspection, design, test and/or integration to assure the quality of the assigned part
- Provide problem solving support to other departments to continually drive improvements into the process and eliminate waste
- Utilize cross functional team to obtain input for developing process failure mode and effects analysis with Engineering to design issues out of the process
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience working in a Quality leadership role within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with continuous improvement process
- Experience using statistical tools for data analysis
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Experience working in the automotive industry
This role is not eligible for sponsorship.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, SRG Global is a team of creative and innovative individuals that engineer solutions for greater surface durability, structural integrity, enhanced functionality, vehicle efficiency and design flexibility. From products such as grilles, emblems and nameplates, moldings, bezels and other trim pieces; to processes like injection molding, painting and plating; we are one of the largest manufacturers of chrome-plated plastic parts for the automotive and commercial truck industries.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf