Business HR Support Specialist
The Business HR Support Specialist will have an opportunity to learn and contribute towards a variety of aspects of HR work and transform how HR services are provided to customers through driving innovation, simplification, and scalability. This role will work amongst a team of motivated and committed subject matter experts to help move the needle on the HR operating model and provide a superior consumer experience.
The Business HR Support (BHRS) Capability is a team that works to advance the global HR operating model by bringing together the work defined in the service catalog through enhancements in process, technology and new support capabilities that will reduce the barriers that prevent Business HR from focusing on strategy and cultivating an PBM culture. This team is a part of the Global HR Solutions organization in Koch Global Services (KGS).
What You Will Do
- Serve as contact on position creation and maintenance, assist with org structure set up and company reorganizations
- Manage US unemployment claims
- Act as day-to-day escalation point to provide functional and technical support to customers regarding GHR data
- Demonstrate and drive application of Market Based Management (MBM®) with employees, supervisors, Business HR and within the Business HR Support team
- Drive transformation through innovative ideas to improve or resolve HR processes or issues and meet the current and future needs of the customer
- Respond appropriately and independently to a variety of complex and challenging situations by anticipating the needs of our customers, satisfying those needs, and educating the customer as needed to avoid future concerns
- Participate in projects and initiatives to implement process improvements
- Build relationships with customers, team members, partners and other key constituencies through results and strong collaboration ability Responsible and accountable for maintaining confident and sensitive information by elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues and ensures that actions and behaviors are aligned with Koch’s virtues and values.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience working with Infor’s Human Capital Management (HCM) platform and familiar with organizational management
- Experience in a business-related role (HR, accounting, finance, IT, credit, risk, sales, marketing, supply chain/logistics, engineering, etc.) working in a team environment, building relationships and executing results.
- Experience using Microsoft office suite of products to collaborate, create presentations, develop and manipulate spreadsheets and develop communications.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment in which you had to manage multiple, often competing, priorities
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a human resources role such as payroll, benefits, etc.·
- Experience researching, troubleshooting and resolving consumer issues
- Experience working with a Case Management System (ServiceNow, etc.) as well as working with Live Chat
- Experience working in a shared service organization in an execution-focused role
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Koch Global Services (KGS) creates solutions spanning technology, human resources, finance, project management and anything else our businesses need. With locations in India, Mexico, Poland and the United States, our employees have the opportunity to make a global impact.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.