Master Data Analyst
Do you have experience designing or defining master data requirements? Do you have a desire to grow professionally and be a part of a dynamic team? Join us and use your analytical skills, passion, technical experience to build and execute a master data management strategy and improve Guardian’s data integrity and quality!
Guardian Industries has an immediate need for a Master Data Analyst. Ideally, this role will be a hybrid opportunity based out of our corporate headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI (greater Detroit area). This position offers opportunity for professional development and flexibility as the selected individual will work at the Auburn Hills office approximately 2-3 days per week.
The Master Data Analyst role creates value by driving & supporting the implementation of Master Data Management strategy to ensure data standardization, quality, governance and provide a single source-of-truth for the domains. If you enjoy the technical aspects of executing a master data strategy to include defining requirements, designing, and implementation, come see what we have to offer!
What You Will Do
- Ensure master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies
- Ensure quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and data stewards, defines and implements data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable
- Assist in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience in data administration, design, OR architecture
- Master data platform/project experience to include designing master data OR defining master data entities
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- ERP implementation project experience
- Experience in data analysis or computer programming
- Experience working with industry standards, regulations, and guidelines in database warehousing and related systems
- Experience with Tibco EBX data management platform
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Guardian Industries makes products that improve the quality of life. From glass that dramatically reduces energy usage and increases comfort in buildings, to automotive parts that enhance connectivity, we have a relentless focus on making better products and developing better solutions for our customers.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf