Flint Hills Resources (FHR) is seeking a Product Analyst to be a part of a larger product team who partners closely with FHR capabilities to deliver on a technology roadmap that transforms a work process. The goal of FHR’s Business Focused technology roadmaps is to create competitive advantage through industry leading data management strategies and leveraging data to automate decision making. FHR IT product teams create value for FHR by maximizing return on investments in technology by focusing on solving business problems and optimizing total cost of ownership.
This is a flexible hybrid opportunity based out of Wichita, Kansas
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with Product Owners and the business to configure technology which enables work processes.
- Ensures quality of product releases and deliverables through execution of risk mitigation strategies, including creation of test automation scripts, creation and execution of test cases, and regression testing.
- Coordinate with business partners to conduct user acceptance testing.
- Partner with the business to capture, analyze and document functional requirements to provide to other IT capabilities
- Coordinate the execution of project deliverables by other IT capabilities to help ensure projects are delivered on time
- Recommend enhancements to products to optimize work processes
- Continue to quickly learn new systems and products based on business needs
- Work on a team to execute project deliverables
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or Finance related field OR 2+ years’ experience in an enterprise application focused role
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with custom-built and market software applications
- Experience partnering with business stakeholders to solve problems with technology
- Experience coordinating work for other individuals
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Flint Hills Resources is an industry-leading refining company making the oil and transportation products that keep the world moving. We make a large supply of fuel for gas stations and airports in addition to transporting crude oil, natural gas liquids and refined products through 4,000+ miles of pipeline – delivering energy to farmers, manufacturers and families. Our team champions innovation and excellence to help power modern life.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf