Georgia-Pacific has an immediate opening for a Security Manager to support the operations in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Security Manager will be responsible for overall security strategy and execution at the Green Bay Operations sites. They will lead the security team including working closely with the site security coordinators, emergency response team, contract security guard services, and security professionals across the organization to leverage best practices and knowledge to drive the highest value for the company.
Green Bay Operations includes two recycle pulp and paper mills, one paper sorting facility and one converting facility. This role reports to the EHS, Quality and Security Operations Manager. The team consists of 4 managers supporting Safety & Health, Process Safety, Quality and Security.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for the MTSA (Maritime Transportation Security Act) to include: FSO (Facility Security Officer) duties and maintaining Georgia-Pacific’s Marsec level responses
- Develop strategies to improve the overall security of people and company assets
- Manage the existing contracted security agreement to include auditing, post order reviews, and strategic planning
- Responsible for site Emergency Response plans, procedures, and drills
- Responsible for Broadway site Fire Brigade including oversite for training, recruitment, and equipment
- Generate the annual Facility Security Risk Assessment and mitigation
- Conduct investigations of security related incidents
- Oversee physical security systems; cameras, camera servers, gates, card swipe doors, key control, security towers and parking lot security
- Collaborate with the Facilities team on any proposed projects impacting site security
- Conduct necessary security searches and inspections, (i.e. lockers, offices, tool boxes and cars)
- Partner with site leadership and Facilities team to deliver forward thinking security solutions that address concerns in a proactive manner
- Leverage existing relationship with the corporate security group Koch/Matador Security
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience in security with knowledge of risk identification and mitigation
- Experience with Facility Security Plans and Facility Risk Assessments
- Experience with incident investigations
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Criminal Justice or Political Science
- ASIS certificates: CPP, PSP or PCI
- Knowledge and experience with MTSA compliance
- Knowledge and experience with security guard force management
- Knowledge and experience with security technology applications (CCTV, IDS and Access Control)
- Knowledge and experience in Workplace Violence Prevention training
- Knowledge and experience in safety operations including Emergency Response, Crisis Management, etc.
- Experience interacting with governmental agencies
- Experience in a security leadership role
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch company and a leading manufacturer of bath tissue, paper towels, paper-based packaging, cellulose, specialty fibers, building products and much more, Georgia-Pacific works to meet evolving needs of customers worldwide with quality products. In addition to the products we make, we operate one of the largest recycling businesses. Our more than 30,000 employees in over 150 locations are empowered to innovate every day –to make everyday products even better.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf