- Maintain a safe working environment, adhere to safety principles, and maintain accepted housekeeping standards.
- Ensure quality of product leaving the department.
- Perform quality check at each work cell and address quality concerns back to the source.
- Job specific training and documentation.
- Assure work cells are set-up in compliance with audit requirements.
- Verify machine set up.
- Gage product to ensure correct.
- Ensure timely break relief and adherence to break schedules.
- Review scrap on review racks and ensure operators are following scrap procedures.
- Enter all scrap data for the area.
- Maintain and improve on 5S in area.
- Perform service part packaging responsibilities as required.
- Daily Cycle Counting/Label Reconciliation.
- Review and Improve operator quality instructions.
- Assist with material handling/movement, product inventory, scrap removal, and other duties as required.
- Perform audits and make labels for the area and complete label reconciliation sheet.
· Understands and demonstrates the MBM Guiding Principles.
· Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows and promotes prescribed safety regulations.
- High School diploma or GED
· Demonstrated leadership abilities and effective communication skills
· Ability to work overtime and weekends
· Flexible to changing work demands and last minute scheduled
· Ability to read and comprehend the labeling system
· Knowledge in quality / auditing
· Excellent attendance – No more than 3 points
· Basic computer skills
· Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor for 8+ hours and lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
· Requires hand, arm back, and leg strength; also, bending and squatting ability
· Must have eye, foot, and hand coordination, and be able to do repetitive grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine motor manipulation
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures and perform work indoors/outdoors as needed
SRG Global, a Guardian company, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high value coatings on plastic for the automotive, commercial truck and consumer goods industries. Our Portageville, MO location is one of twelve facilities throughout North America, Europe and Asia. We are a growing and dynamic company that is customer focused, fast paced and results driven.
About SRG Global Portageville:
· Established in 1969
· SRG Global was born in 2009 when acquired by Guardian Industries
· 3 shift operations with injection molding, electroplating, paint and assembly
· Various awards and recognition such as Quality, NUMMI and Manufacturing Excellence
· Current facility approximately 350,000 square foot
· Brand new facility approximately 360,000 square foot
· 400+ employees
· Operational excellence
· Global market cost competitiveness
· Technology leadership
· Fun & innovative workforce
· Professional growth
Just an hour south of Cape Girardeau, MO (college town) and an hour and a half north of Memphis, TN, Portageville is in the Missouri Bootheel near the Mighty Mississippi River. Portageville is surrounded by a lot of history and state parks as well as conservation for hunting and fishing. Southeast Missouri is also home to many of Missouri’s spring-fed streams and crystal-clear waters which is ideal for nature lovers. The area provides hiking and river/lake activities as well as camping.
Job type: Full-time
As one of the leading companies in the USA, SRG Global opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. SRG Global also offers a dynamic work environment to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time can learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
What do we have to offer?
As a Guardian company, we are committed to offer a competitive compensation package and an opportunity for you to maximize your potential. We pride ourselves in promoting career opportunities in an open environment, which encourages individual development and gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge and work as part of a global team. We offer a unique professional experience in a culture based on integrity, compliance and value creation. If you are interested in finding out more about our culture, please visit us on our website
If interested, please submit your resume to: SRG Global • Attn: HR • 101 Meatte, Portageville MO 63873 • F: 573 379 1025 • E: [email protected]