General Maintenance Supervisor
This job posting is no longer active.
Are you an experienced and skilled General Maintenance Supervisor seeking an opportunity to grow and be rewarded for your performance? If so, Flint Hills Resources (FHR) has career opportunities for you in our refining business located in Rosemount, MN and we are looking for great people to grow with us. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you!
Flint Hills Resources is a different kind of company, we are privately owned, work a “4/10” schedule that offers every Friday off and our compensation philosophy is based on the value you create. Come realize your full potential and join our team!
The team is a high-paced, self-driven workforce that handles most of the organization’s day-to-day maintenance needs in the Pipefitter, Insulation, and Boilermaker fields. You will also team up with peers to work directly with a multitude of Craft and Contractors to capitalize on opportunities that will safely and efficiently allow for personal and organizational growth.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring, conducting feedback summaries, developing capabilities, conducting refining skills training and staying current with administrative duties
- Responsible for environmental, health and safety goal attainment for the team
- Manage team safety plan oversight, engaging group in total safety culture, holding employees accountable for completed work while following specs, standards and procedures attaining 10,000% compliance and being accountable for the housekeeping of the group’s work area
- Ownership of the group’s overall achievement of the refinery vision
- Ownership of Refinery equipment and vehicle business
- Own the team’s strategic improvement initiatives and will be involved in Initial Learning summaries
- Own, manage, and execute multiple special projects in addition to the front-line supervisor (FLS) roles
- Provide backup coverage for the other Maintenance Supervisors when on vacations, at training, during Turnarounds, etc.
- Ability to work outside in various types of weather conditions
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Formal/informal leadership experience
- Ability to work turnaround schedules, maintenance outages and unplanned events
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in construction, field maintenance, and project management
- Front-line supervisor experience in a production environment
- Experience working in a maintenance craft environment (i.e., pipe fitting, mechanic, instrumentation, electrical, etc.)
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Flint Hills Resources is an industry-leading refining company making the oil and transportation products that keep the world moving. We make a large supply of fuel for gas stations and airports in addition to transporting crude oil, natural gas liquids and refined products through 4,000+ miles of pipeline – delivering energy to farmers, manufacturers and families. Our team champions innovation and excellence to help power modern life.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.