John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC), a Koch Engineered Solutions company, is looking to add a System Technician to perform application specific, electrical & control panel checkouts. This position is in Tulsa, OK.
John Zink is a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support.
What You Will Do
- Perform electrical, mechanical, functional equipment checkouts to ensure proper performance and compliance with customer specifications and expectations.
- Responsible for coordination and scheduling to optimize checkout activities to ensure on-time delivery.
Requirement (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience reading P&ID and Electrical schematics.
- Electrical and control panel design and troubleshooting
- Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with PLC programming.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- High sense of urgency
- Experience understanding and apply UL, National Fire Protection Association and National Electrical Code.
- Experience working on all types of industrial, electrical, and electronic equipment including, but not limited to motors, valves, actuators, transmitters, and PLC equipment.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation/electrical technologies.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy. #LI-RP3
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf