DEPCOM Power is seeking a Project Delivery Executive Assistant based at DEPCOM's headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ. This role will be on-site from 8AM-5PM Monday-Friday reporting to the SVP of Project Operations. We are seeking an individual with a high level of integrity exercising good judgment and discretion while utilizing company guidelines and practices to apply appropriate action. An individual with strong written and verbal communication skills that can prioritize demands in a fast-paced environment will excel in this role.
At Koch Industries, our Principle Based Management philosophy is at the center of how we do business, and as an employee, you will begin your journey of understanding and applying the way we do business in your everyday work.
What You Will Do
- Meeting Minutes - Participate in executive level meetings, record key actions, distribute and support in the tracking of follow up actions
- Reports - Active review of key executive reports to ensure updates are being performed by assignable members by required dates
- Data Analysis - Support in the identification of any outliers that may need direct supervisors attention
- Preferred Partnerships - Active member in managing key relationships with customers and subcontractors
- Presentations - Utilize Microsoft Office Suite for email communication, calendaring, creating and editing PowerPoint presentations
- General Support - Coordinate and manage complex calendars, travel arrangements, expense reports, and administrative support
- Special Projects - Lead, manage or develop other administrative tasks or projects as they arise
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in the Scottsdale office Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch Engineered Solutions company, DEPCOM Power is a leading energy solutions partner for the utility solar and broader energy industries, providing project development support, engineering, procurement and construction, energy storage, repowering and operations and maintenance services. Our highly skilled team of conventional and renewable power industry experts work to deliver the lowest cost of energy and the highest rate of return.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf