- Maintain a safe working environment, adhere to safety principles, and maintain accepted housekeeping standards.
· Keep all Molds painted and numbered per Mold List Book.
· Change molds daily according to the Daily Production Schedule and using the detailed instructions on mold changing.
· Enter all pertinent information on the Mold Change Over Data Collection Sheet
· Keep all tools and equipment in storage area when not in use and Lock Out Tags are required when mold changes are taking place.
· Keep work area clean always and all molds are to be kept neatly in mold storage areas.
· Works under direct supervision and in accordance with instructions and techniques.
· Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
· Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor for 8+ hours and lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
· Requires hand, arm back, and leg strength; also, bending and squatting ability
· Must have eye, foot, and hand coordination, and be able to do repetitive grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine motor manipulation
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures and perform work indoors/outdoors as needed
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Job Posting Dates: XX/XX/XXXX– XX/XX/XXXX