Senior Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant that has an aptitude for technology and excited about innovation! This new role will provide administrative support to the 1888 Management, LLC finance, accounting and legal team members in a variety of functions ranging from technology assistance to calendar maintenance and on-boarding employees. This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with different businesses with the ability for someone to make the role their own.
This role is based in Wichita, KS
What You Will Do
- Provide administrative assistance to team members, including travel and calendar maintenance
- Build successful office practices such as registering visitors, effective communications plans and IT assistance
- Aid team members by coordinating IT requests and requests for assistance with technology (video conferencing, software requests)
- Meeting preparation, including coordinating and gathering required information and materials preparation
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Tracking Continuing Legal Education (CLE) for attorneys
- Contract and vendor management
- Tax filings
- Onboard new employees
- General HR responsibilities
- Coordinate lunches for meetings, trainings, etc.
Attributes of a Successful Candidate:
- Strong customer focus and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with attention to detail
- High level of personal integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Demonstrates transformation and process improvement aptitude to create value for the organization
- Interpersonal skills – ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels within/outside the organization
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Previous responsibility for administrative tasks - ex: calendar management, meeting preparation, general office assistance
- Experience working in Microsoft Office Software
- High school diploma or equivalent
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
Koch Industries creates and innovates a wide spectrum of products and services that make life better. Our work spans a vast number of industries across the world, including engineered technology, refining, chemicals and polymers, pulp and paper, glass, electronics and many more. Headquartered in Wichita, Kansas, Koch employs 122,000+ employees across the globe.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf