RELCO is currently hiring for a Construction Planner to join their team. The Construction Planner is responsible for the on-site construction planning of RELCO systems and equipment.
RELCO, a Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) company, is based in the Midwest region of the United States – the heartland of dairy and cheese. As an industry leader in evaporation, drying, cheesemaking equipment, and powder handling & packaging technologies, the acquisition of RELCO in November 2020 enhanced our capabilities and solutions offering in the food and dairy industries. RELCO also held a strong presence in Brazil, New Zealand, and the Netherlands, allowing KSS to connect with manufacturers around the world and provide integrated, complete process solutions through the combined power of evaporator, dryer, and membrane filtration technologies.
This role is NOT eligible for VISA Sponsorship.
What You Will Do
- Oversees labor and equipment for projects to assure required completion dates are met, includes resolving any job site material or manpower issues.
- Secures customer satisfaction with the construction work that is done, including the quality of installation meets all design and performance requirements.
- Adheres to all project plans and schedules, monitoring and compiling data, as required.
- Compiles Hours to Complete (HTC) reports.
- Assist & ensure department meets all personnel, payroll, and job cost date deadlines.
- Attend Construction Kickoffs to work with Engineering & Customers to add construction expertise.
- Negotiate rates for travel, book travel, source and requisition delivery of jobsite specific items and tools.
- Previous experience planning and estimating.
- Ability to read and interpret GAD/PID/Shop prints.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Project Management experience.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch Engineered Solutions company, Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) offers a growing portfolio of innovative liquid-solid separation technologies for a wide range of applications, including product recovery, concentration, purification and wastewater treatment. We deliver comprehensive solutions for applications in food and beverage, life science and general industrial markets. Our team of innovators works with our customers from the R&D phase, through piloting, large scale implementation and after-sales services to deliver the most cutting-edge and innovative solutions.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf