Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) specializes in providing innovative technical and service solutions that can be applied in industrial value chains. The KES Equipment businesses provide uniquely engineered solutions in mass and heat transfer, combustion and emission controls, filtration, separation, materials application, automation, and actuation.
What You Will Do
•Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance with minimum lead time which includes analyzing backlog.
• Should have problem solving approach not for only problem highlighting.
• Contribution Motivated.
• Collaboration with production support groups like Quality, Engineering, Warehouse, etc
• Coordination of production flow across multiple products
• Involvement in Lean projects and/or proposals of projects and strategies to ensure continues improvement.
• Conversion of planned orders daily to ensure demand is being reflected promptly.
• Coordination with vendors for sub-contracting activity and also need to ensure for timely completion.
• Need to generate route card for hard wares and also need to coordinate for In House manufacturing it as well as for direct purchase.
• Need to release shop package to shop in timely manner.
• Generating optimizing layout for max. utilization of material.
• Working for Nonstandard wooden boxes based on drawings.
• Maintain wooden box inventory, also need to indent in timely manner and need to coordinate with vendor.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- 3 – 5 Years of Experience
- B.E. Mechanical
What Will Put You Ahead
- Embrace and apply Principle Based Management (PBM) framework and create culture carriers within the team.
- Good Communication skills in written and oral English
- Knowledge of ERP (Infor LN is beneficial).
- Team Player
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
“Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”