Shift Supervisor (Fresh Graduate - 2 years experience)
We are looking to hire Fresh Graduate to 2 years experienced Shift Supervisors to join our team in Guardian Jubail, Saudi Arabia
This position will be part of the plant team
What You Will Do
- Leading an operational team in a safe and efficient manner and to take ownership vision advancement, safety, quality and productivity.
- Driving safety excellence through promoting employee involvement, ownership, and accountability to proactively eliminate hazards. Providing safety training to crew members and deliver training materials in a meaningful approach.
- Facilitating team development and communication, employee skill development, problem-solving and resolution, building employee commitment and ownership and holding employees accountable.
- Monitoring product quality and provide direction to crew members to maximize efficiency.
- Promoting employee involvement, providing coaching, feedback and direction as required.
- Assisting with troubleshooting production issues.
- Completing data entry responsibilities and generate reports in a timely and efficient manner
- Conduct annual performance reviews for direct reports and ensuring the application of the individual performance development cycle .
- Understand the cost of decisions and impact to departments and other processes
- Meet or exceed KPI goals by demonstrating success in measuring and improving processes
- Coordinate with other departments and managers to work as a team
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Fresh graduate or maximum 2 years experience in manufacturing process.
- Technical & Mechanical aptitude to learn a manufacturing process. Includes being logically minded and process orientated
- Experience working on rotating shifts
- Experience in adapting to transformation and bringing change to the people, process, and company that will create the greatest value
- Experience in effectively articulating verbal and written messages, information, and ideas to a diverse group of people, leading to shared understanding
- Experience creating charts, graphs and formulas in Excel, and creating/sending email in Outlook
What Will Put You Ahead
- Chemical or mechanical or any other engineering background
- Ability to work in rotating shifts
- Experience in continuous process, operations management in complex environment and interdepartmental logistics is preferred.
- Recent graduate from well known colleges locally
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
Guardian is a diversified global manufacturing company headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, with leading positions in float glass and fabricated glass products for commercial, residential and transportation applications; automotive trim; and the distribution of building products. Through its research and development centres (Science & Technology Centre for glass and Advanced Development Centre for automotive), Guardian is at the forefront of innovation. Its automotive trim group, SRG Global, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of chrome-plated plastic parts for the automotive, commercial truck and consumer goods industries. Guardian, its subsidiaries and affiliates employ 18,000 people and operate facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.