Painter's Helper-2nd Shift ($3 shift differential)
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion a Koch Engineered Solutions Company has an incredible opportunity for a Painter’s Helper!
This is a 2nd shift role, Monday - Thursday 3:30pm – 2:00am
John Zink continues to grow their Tulsa Manufacturing Facility into a world class operation. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established and growing manufacturing and test facility.
What You Will Do
Assist in ensuring all product produced for the Group is prepared and coated with the correct coating and type of paint.
- Operating steel shot blast high pressure equipment to achieve the desired blast profile from blueprints for each part or piece of equipment.
- Load/unload parts on/off hanging paint trolleys.
- Maintain blasting profile and record blast readings.
- Operate a forklift and/or overhead crane as needed.
- Dis- assembly and re-assembly of components as required to carry out the painting and blasting functions.
- Mix materials for proper application.
- Adjust equipment to maintain proper spray application and clean equipment.
- Carry out test procedures as required to confirm compliance of work with relevant procedures and standards.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
Previous experience in manufacturing
- Strong willingness to learn
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a respirator fit test
- Must be able to work in a blast hood
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience reading, interpreting and understanding blueprints.
- Previous experience with shot blasting (abrasive blasting) in an industrial environment.
This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions, and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf