INFRASTRUCTURE OPERATIONS ANALYST
Flint Hills Resources (FHR) is expanding! FHR is seeking an Infrastructure Operations Analyst to join our Process Control Support team. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the reliable and secure operation of IT infrastructure supporting critical plant control systems. You will work closely with plant operations teams in the deployment, configuration, monitoring, and maintenance of systems in Process Control Network (PCN) environments.
The ideal candidate will bring their breadth of knowledge and experience to support both onsite and remote system infrastructure running in 24x7x365 environments. Your strong conceptual, analytical problem-solving ability and your ability to collaborate with a team will be essential to your success in this role.
What You Will Do
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems involving multiple systems, storage, and network components
- Monitor system & network performance using standard tools, creating baselines, and capacity planning
- Respond to system & network incidents according to established operating procedures
- Create and maintain documentation of system & network infrastructure, processes, configurations, etc.
- Perform move\add\change requests for system and network infrastructure
- Ensure systems are kept up to date with security patches, antivirus pattern files
- Maintain relationships with customers and peers to support both on-site and remote infrastructure
- Participate in projects involving multiple capabilities, customers and vendors
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience managing system and\or network infrastructure
- Willing and able to be on-call on a rotational basis and to respond to calls 24/7 for emergency response
- Willingness to travel (up to 15%)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in process control and\or industrial environments
- Experience with server virtualization
- Experience with Cisco and\or Fortinet infrastructure
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Flint Hills Resources is an industry-leading refining company making the oil and transportation products that keep the world moving. We make a large supply of fuel for gas stations and airports in addition to transporting crude oil, natural gas liquids and refined products through 4,000+ miles of pipeline – delivering energy to farmers, manufacturers and families. Our team champions innovation and excellence to help power modern life.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf