Financial Reporting & Accounting Manager
Koch Industries, Inc. is seeking a motivated and self-driven Financial Reporting & Accounting Manager to join our Financial Reporting team and leveraged capability. This role creates value through excellence in financial reporting, economic thinking, technical accounting, and business partnering. In this role you will have the opportunity to partner with the businesses to automate reporting processes and accurately report and communicate results to leadership as a part of the decision-making process.
What You Will Do
- Lead, innovate, and automate financial reporting processes
- Analytically evaluate the monthly/quarterly/year-end financials and explain key drivers to management
- Assist in automating and developing reporting solutions across the Koch businesses and leveraged capability
- Partner with businesses and other capabilities to provide technical accounting guidance and positions
- Support the year-end audit, including the annual report and technical accounting positions
- Drive and/or support the development and implementation of strategies to meet global consolidated reporting requirements across the Koch businesses
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience in financial reporting or public accounting audit
- Strong knowledge in US GAAP accounting and reporting
- Experience driving economic and critical thinking within a financial accounting function
- Experience with project management, including collaborating across multiple capabilities (i.e., IT, Finance, Tax, Treasury, etc.) and leading teams
- Ability to build preferred partnerships with the team, customers, business partners, and leadership
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365, including advanced Excel skills (spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, graphs, data manipulation/analysis and formula creation)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in financial reporting at a large/complex company
- Experience with technical accounting research and positions
- Experience using OneStream or other consolidated reporting tools
- Experience in the preparation of complex global consolidated financial statements
- Process improvement / process transformation / process implementation experience
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
Koch Industries creates and innovates a wide spectrum of products and services that make life better. Our work spans a vast number of industries across the world, including engineered technology, refining, chemicals and polymers, pulp and paper, glass, electronics and many more. Headquartered in Wichita, Kansas, Koch employs 120,000+ employees across the globe.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how ourbusiness philosophy
helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf