Customer Fulfillment Representative
To maintain strong positive relations with customers by managing pre-order and post-order activity for customers and sales personnel within assigned area of responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as liaison to Customers and the manufacturing plant. Communicates effectively with planners on order requirements and communicates back with customer delivery dates and details of order until shipment.
- Works with Logistics for customs approval to ship out components with orders, usually for components tagged as slow and excess.
- Drives Customer satisfaction in the plant. Works with planners, buyers, or cross functional team in ensuring delivery commitments or customer requirement dates are met.
- Arranges daily outbound shipments. Analyses MRP to ensure stocks are shipping to the correct sales order. Works with planner for the output schedule and warehouse for shipment arrangement.
- Generates and publish internally daily STO/STR report. Captures non SPQ orders in STO backlog based on maintained lot size in SAP per part number.
- Drives freight cost reduction for outbound by optimizing sea shipment strategies and proactively capturing short lead time orders to be charged to customer.
- Drives improvements in site delivery metrics in terms of Customer Required Date (CRD) and Molex Promise Date (MPD). Analyses monthly data and drives the team in addressing issues related to delivery performance.
- Required: 2 years Customer service experience in a manufacturing industry
- Preferred: 3-5 years Customer service in electronics or semiconductor industry
Knowledge and skills
- Basic computer skills including windows-based software.
- ERP or MRP knowledge. SAP is a plus.
- Organization skills to anticipate, plan, organize and self-monitor workload.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with customers and team.
- Customer Care
- Sense of Urgency
- Data Analysis
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in Management or Engineering
- At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Molex is a leading supplier of connectors and interconnect components, driving innovation in electronics and supporting industries from automotive to health care and consumer to data communications. The thousands of innovators who work for Molex have made us a global electronics leader. Our experienced people, groundbreaking products and leading-edge technologies help us deliver a wider array of solutions to more markets than ever before.
© 2022 Koch Industries, Inc.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.