Software Quality Assurance Engineer
i360 is a leading data and technology provider with political and commercial verticals. We are seeking a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our software development team.
The Software Quality Assurance Engineer will be a key member of our growing and sizable product development team -- working with the existing quality assurance team to ensure the timely and thorough testing of web applications. Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you will need to collaborate with engineers, product managers, customer support and other members of the Quality Assurance team to continually build, refine, automate and execute test plans. Utilizing manual and automated test methods you and the team will need to review web applications, as well as native Android and IOS applications.
What You Will Do
Accountable for creating and documenting accurate and thorough test plans and test cases with their expected outcomes.
Working Collaboratively with engineers, product managers, and other quality assurance professionals to verify new features, test bug fixes, maintain test cases and automate test cases.
- Work closely with the team to identify and implement manual and automation strategies.
- Log bug reports by customers and work with engineers on resolution
- Actively involved in release planning and estimating test efforts
- Provide input into the development of the QA team's policies, procedures, and tools.
- Track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- 3+ years application testing experience; working knowledge of dynamic web-based environments.
- 3+ years of experience in analyzing user stories, acceptance criteria and preparing test cases/scripts.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
What Will Put You Ahead
Experience with .NET applications and SQL Databases.
- Experience programming with Postgres SQL and the ability to write basic queries.
- Experience with manual, functional, performance and regression testing.
- Experience with defect tracking and management tools.
- Experience with DataDog logging or their synthetics test automation suite.
- Masters/Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, i360 works across industry lines to bring unique data, technology and analytics solutions to help our customers win. Our analysts and data scientists build and refine proven, sophisticated models that help customers understand and reach their target audience, visualize data and expand their reach.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf