LOWER LINE SHIFT D SUPERVISOR
Lower Line Shift D Supervisor
What You Will Do
- Coach, supervise and lead production operator to achieve production goals.
- Develop and maintain good behaviors and skill of production operator.
- Establish good relationship among team.
- Initiative and driven on safety, quality, efficiency in long term sustainability.
- Initiative and develop people in crew to have multi skill.
- Lead problem solving with analytical skill.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or related field.
- Any experience in management role or supervision experience in heavy industry will be an advantage.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Able to do shift work.
- Energetic, displays leadership, decision making, strategic thinking, self-motivated, able to work independently, good analytical skills and eager to change and improve.
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced and changing working environment.
- Must have a positive & can-do attitude.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Guardian Glass is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of float, value-added and fabricated glass products and solutions. We produce high-performance glass for architectural, residential, interior, transportation and technical glass applications. You’ll find our glass in homes, offices and cars and in some of the world’s most iconic projects.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.