Flint Hills Resources is seeking an Accounting Associate to join our Accounts Payable Team!
The Accounting Associate will report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor on a team of five and is an hourly role, based at the headquarters in Wichita, KS.
What You Will Do
- Be a preferred partner by ensuring accurate & efficient processing of invoices
- Review invoices for accuracy using risk-based analysis
- Provide customer support to internal & external customers using both verbal & written communication
- Vendor research and reconciliations
- Collaborate with various teams
- Be collaborative in an accelerated, ever-evolving environment
- Document imaging
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Associate's degree (completed or in process) or equivalent work experience
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, or related accounting experience
- Experience with automation technology
- Customer Service experience
- Demonstrated success collaborating with internal teams and external customers
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Ephesoft, Coupa or Infor invoice automation technology
- Accounting Customer Service experience
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Flint Hills Resources is an industry-leading refining company making the oil and transportation products that keep the world moving. We make a large supply of fuel for gas stations and airports in addition to transporting crude oil, natural gas liquids and refined products through 4,000+ miles of pipeline – delivering energy to farmers, manufacturers and families. Our team champions innovation and excellence to help power modern life.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf