Business Process Analyst
Koch Global Services (KGS) is seeking a Business Process Analyst to join the team. The Supplier Management team plays a key role in the organization as it ensures and maintains the accuracy of our Vendor Master Data. The Supplier Management team is highly collaborative, continually looking for opportunities to improve data quality and improve business processes. Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization will lead to success in the role.
What You Will Do
- Onboard suppliers through dedicated online platform.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of Vendor Master Data in multiple ERP systems
- Review and validate information and supporting documentation provided by the supplier (Tax ID, bank details) prior to entering in the ERP system
- Ensure sound financial controls are in place to safe guard company assets.
- Work cross-functionally with procurement, finance, 3rd party suppliers, operations, & IT to bring optimal solutions to supplier master data management.
- Provide an analytical focus to processes and drive improvements which lead to long-term value capture
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
Knowledge of accounting, finance, procurement and /or supplier onboarding processes
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple business units
What Will Put You Ahead
Bachelor's degree in a related field such as accounting, finance, or procurement
- Previous experience with supplier master data
- Experience driving process efficiencies and effectiveness
- Experience understanding of and working within internal financial control processes
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
Koch Global Services (KGS) is the global problem-solver of business needs for Koch Industries, Inc. We serve more than 120,000 Koch employees worldwide and partner with 11 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries; from making fabric to manufacturing cell phone components. Since 2003 we have invested over $80 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures and are proud to reinvest more than 90% of our earnings back into our companies.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf