Junior Product Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a talented Junior Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our Product Management team in Munich. In this role you will work with our dedicated professionals on our D-Sub Connectors product line. You will be working closely with our product development teams, manufacturing, marketing teams, to bring products to market.
In this role we offer a hybrid working model.
Our Molex FCT Team in Munich is an active partner in the industrial space. You will become part of a collaborative team, which is open and respectful. Here you will be provided with opportunities to take initiative and contribute ideas.
What You Will Do
- Manage the assigned products in terms of the following factors:
- Product Life Cycle
- Pricing – Margin
- Development and value contributing to mutual benefits
- Marketing & product positioning
- Work closely with operation and drive cost reduction projects to increase profitability
- Work closely with product design to find ideas and area to reduce cost
- Communicate with customers and sales on product requirements
- Drive and to meet customer given timeline
- Research and seek new product extension matching the market needs
Who You Are
- Degree in technical area, like electrical engineering/ industrial engineering/ mechanical engineering or related field
- Good customer relationship and negotiation skills
- Basic Profit & Loss Knowledge
- Self-directed, strategic thinker with strong communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
What Will Put You Ahead
- First experience in product management/ business development would be beneficial
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Molex is a leading supplier of connectors and interconnect components, driving innovation in electronics and supporting industries from automotive to health care and consumer to data communications. The thousands of innovators who work for Molex have made us a global electronics leader. Our experienced people, groundbreaking products and leading-edge technologies help us deliver a wider array of solutions to more markets than ever before.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.