General Helper - Receiving/Inventory
Eco-Tec is looking for a General Helper- Receiving /Inventory in our Pickering, ON location.
6 Month- Contract
What You Will Do
Physical Receipt of incoming parts, verifying count and tagging with part identification
- Miscellaneous shipping duties including repacking of resin for part sales, pulling and boxing /preparing items for Parts Sales
- Assist with material handling, moving parts from the Receiving dock to stock room and to Shop Assemblers
- Simple cycle count of stock room and production inventory
- Assist with picking and issuance of parts as required to support the manufacturing process and general manufacturing operations
- General support to Shipping, Receiving, Stock Room and Production
- Good aptitude in working with numbers and details
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong ability to take initiative/proactive skills, must be adaptable and flexible
- Performs other duties as assigned
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- High School Graduate
- Experience working in a Manufacturing and/or Warehouse environment
What Will Put You Ahead
Warehouse, Inventory and Shipping/Receiving experience
- Forklift experience
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a world-class manufacturer of innovative process equipment for water treatment and chemicals purification and recovery, Eco-Tec is a trusted source for systems incorporating advanced proprietary ion exchange and other innovative separations technologies for liquids and gases. Eco-Tec is delivering value to its customers by reducing environmental footprint, stabilizing product quality, increasing productivity, and reducing operational costs.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Eco-Tec is committed to creating an inclusive culture across the organization by preventing and removing barriers for persons with disabilities. If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.