ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLER II
Chentronics is now hiring for an Electrical Assembler in Norwich, New York. The Electrical Assemblers are responsible for general assembly of electronic products and harnesses. They are familiar with ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) protection, various soldering techniques and hand tools and mechanical measuring devices. This may include heavy soldering irons, gas torches for seam soldering and silver soldering, or cutting ceramics.
Chentronics LLC is an ISO 9001 company for the design and manufacturing of Flame Safety and High Energy Ignition systems. Our products are used on flares, burners, pilots, and gas turbines. We offer safe and hazardous area systems tailored to utilities, petrochemical, and industrial requirements. With our OEM partners, Chentronics systems have proven in thousands of installations worldwide that our state-of-the-art solutions are the high-performance, cost-effective answer to your toughest application challenges. You can learn more atwww.chentronics.com.
What You Will Do
- You will be responsible for the assembly of exciters, harnesses, and subassemblies to safely complete a final product, according to documentation requirements with velocity and high reliability
- Cutting, soldering, brazing, and fitting parts into subassemblies
- In process inspection of electrical sub-assemblies and components, including accurate record keeping
- Interpreting blueprints and reading a tape measure
- Work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Proficiency with basic hand tools, such as power tools, saws, and measuring tools
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience reading blueprints
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- Able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with soldering
- 1+ years of industrial electrical assembler experience and/or schooling
- Experience reading and following assembly drawings
For this role, we anticipate paying $19.00- $22.00 an hour.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophyhere.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) specializes in process and pollution control equipment and digital technologies to help industries reduce emissions, save energy and get the most from their resources. From pollution control to advanced filtration, we’re focused on providing customers with products and solutions to help them optimize, transform and succeed. Industries we serve include refineries, chemicals, municipalities, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, food and dairy, utilities and automotive.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how ourbusiness philosophyhelps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf