The Product Manager is a key member of our growing and sizable software team -- working with other Product Managers, UX and UI designers, and engineers, you will identify features needed by our customers, collaborate on the development of mockups, write user stories and acceptance criteria, and assist in the implementation and testing of the finished product.
What You Will Do
- Ability to analyze business requirements and translate those needs into functional requirements that clearly state project scope for specific products and features
- Create clear, concise, and complete user stories & acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Interact with Account representatives to understand business processes and key requirements, proactively work to resolve client issues.
- Act as liaison between Accounts and Development Team in all areas of customer support and enhancements
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with experience interfacing directly with business end-users in design and requirements planning
- Ability to manage tasks and timelines effectively
- Passion for free-market principles
- The right candidate is a strong communicator with a passion for managing projects in a fast-paced environment and a desire to have their work significantly impact and empower people to participate in the political process
- Participating in daily scrum with developers and QA
Discussing current and future road map features with various members of the team including Accounts team representatives
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Reviewing customer reported issues and working to prioritize fixes based on severity
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
4+ years professional experience in Product Management, Interaction Design, Interface Design, Product Design (web and/or native), User Experience, or Usability Engineering
4+ years of experience collaborating cross-functionally with key stakeholders, web analysts, engineers, and visual designers
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Engineering
- Demonstrate advanced technical writing skills through writing samples, that demonstrate experience in writing specifications for robust API development
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, i360 works across industry lines to bring unique data, technology and analytics solutions to help our customers win. Our analysts and data scientists build and refine proven, sophisticated models that help customers understand and reach their target audience, visualize data and expand their reach.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf