Pricing Analyst Asia Pacific
Support the operationalization to develop pricing guidelines for a specific sales type. Support day-to-day pricing decisions in the organization, manage pricing data, perform ongoing price monitoring.
Analyze profitable commercial growth strategies & frameworks that consider value proposition, the value chain, competition, target segments’ needs and their willingness to pay as well as cost to serve.
- Develop & Maintain Industry POV
- Support Commercial Strategy Development
- Support the advancement of the Commercial Strategy
- Explore Best Practices Pricing Tools/Frameworks
- Perform Ongoing Price Monitoring
- Critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Strong communication skills including oral, written, and active listening.
- Multi-tasking, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Highly developed relationship building skills to foster effective working relationships.
- Ability to challenge the status-quo while remaining humble to learn.
- Strong collaboration skills, but can also effectively work independently.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or math related discipline.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Excel and proficient skills in PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience in Power Bi / Salesforce / CPQ program will be an added advantage.
What Will Put You Ahead
1+ years of Pricing or Finance experience
- Understanding of financial statements and drivers
- Advanced analytical skills, including the ability to prepare and analyze databases and visuals to make solid business decisions and recommendations.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Guardian Glass is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of float, value-added and fabricated glass products and solutions. We produce high-performance glass for architectural, residential, interior, transportation and technical glass applications. You’ll find our glass in homes, offices and cars and in some of the world’s most iconic projects.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.