HR Application Security Supervisor
Koch Global Services is seeking an HR Application Security Supervisor who is passionate about our Principled Based Management culture, developing talent, and driving transformation within our HR Technology Platform.
The candidate will be responsible for a global team of analysts and developers who enable Koch’s HR Vision through HR Technology. You will work closely with other HR Technology leaders, product teams, HR resources and other stakeholder groups to execute on key strategy and initiatives. This role will interact with a wide variety of Koch companies, leaders and functions with primary support being in the HR capabilities.
This team is focused on enabling the HR capabilities by utilizing business processes, governing security risks, and simplifying security management systems. Our vision is to provide a scalable capability that can be leveraged globally across Koch's diverse HR platform.
What You Will Do
- Manage a global team of Security Analysts and Developers focused on securing and managing global HR systems.
- Partner with HR Technology, HR Solutions and Business HR stakeholder groups to influence and execute on HR Technology strategy, initiatives, and projects.
- Drive transformation within supported HR Technology to deliver long term value, increased functionality and assist in prioritization of work.
- Development of individuals to realize their full potential and maximize their contributions.
- Define capability success criteria and monitor critical metrics to measure performance across the team.
- Partner with product owners and peer leaders to establish necessary talent strategies to deliver expected results in a matrixed organization.
- Build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience working in HR Information Systems or similar ERP systems that leverage complex security models.
- Prior experience as an informal or formal leader of people
- Experience Cyber Security, Governance, Audit or Compliance
- Have the ability to think holistically, with a strategic mindset that allows you to see the big picture and identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical topics at all functional levels.
- Excellent relationship-building skills in a remote global work environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience working with, supporting and/or managing 1 or more of the following technologies:
- Infor Global HR or FSM
- SailPoint or Saviynt
- SAP HCM
- Experience working in a large global business environment.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Koch Global Services (KGS) creates solutions spanning technology, human resources, finance, project management and anything else our businesses need. With locations in India, Mexico, Poland and the United States, our employees have the opportunity to make a global impact.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf