Quality Control Inspector
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company and part of Koch Industries is seeking a Quality Control Inspector at our Costa Mesa, CA facility to perform inspections per control plans/inspection plans, document results, identify, contain, and document all defective/suspect product.
1st Shift: Monday-Friday (4:30am - 1:30pm)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manufacture, assemble and operate hand tools including: Hi-Pot tester, multi ohm volt meter, cirris circuit tester, microscope, smart scope, calipers, gauges, scales and tape measures
- Comply with all safety requirements including manufacturing practices and procedures, standard operating procedures and manufacturing documentation
- Interpret, read and follow all work instructions and engineering drawings
- Work in a bench-top assembly environment using a variety of manufacturing equipment while prepping, stripping, tinning, crimping and soldering medical cables
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 6 or more months of experience working in an assembly or manufacturing environment
- Legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $17.00 - $22.00 per hour. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf