Sr. Accounting Analyst
Koch Capabilities (KCC) is seeking a motivated and self-driven Sr. Accounting Analyst with strong analytical and communication skills to join our team in Wichita, KS! This role will have visibility to Accounting and Finance Leaders within the Koch Capabilities organization. This individual will lead financial reporting, manage monthly close processes, provide insights into trend and variance analysis, and implement process improvements. We are seeking candidates with the ability to develop partnerships and drive results.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be an example of and proponent for Principle Based Management within the KCC Corporate accounting team
- Build relationships and collaborate with Accounting and Finance resources both inside Koch Capabilities and across the broader Koch Industries enterprise
- Develop working knowledge of US GAAP and Koch’s economic reporting principles
- Coordinate close processes and analytically evaluate the month/quarter/year-end financials to explain key economic drivers to management
- Deliver timely and accurate financial reporting to Koch Capabilities leadership
- Steward trial balance and master data for Koch Capabilities’ data platform needs
- Perform accounting responsibilities in compliance with financial, regulatory, and Koch accounting policies and guidelines
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- One or more years of financial reporting analysis, FP&A, Accounting or related financial accounting experience
- Experience providing variance analysis, developing business insights, and bridging between operational and financial reporting
- Advanced Excel skills including logical and lookup formulas, pivots, and formatting
- Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; with proficient skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams
What Will Put You Ahead
- Proficiency with business insights and data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, PowerBI)
- SQL skills or experience working with relational databases
- Experience with accounting ERP systems
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills to present and tailor message to audience, including senior leadership
- Enthusiasm to collaborate and build effective working relationships across departments and companies
- Growth mindset, ability to implement processes and drive change
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf