Our organization is currently seeking a Process Engineer to help us mainly with the analysis, improvement and maintenance of our work methods and processes in a productive environment.
What You Will Do
Our organization is currently seeking a process engineer to help us mainly with the analysis, improvement and maintenance of our work methods and processes in a productive environment.
- Reporting directly to the Process Area Manager, some of his/her responsibilities will be:
- Design, developing, implementation and fulfillment of the paint process and technologies to improve efficiency and quality, along with other members of the team.
- Overseeing the production of painted surfaces, ensuring the quality, efficiency, and safety of the painting process
- Settle parameters and define products to homologate new colors and projects.
- Designing and testing paint mixtures to achieve desired properties such as color, gloss, and testing.
- Troubleshooting problems with the painting process, diagnosing the root cause of issues and developing solutions to fix them.
- Conducting safety assessments of the painting process and ensuring that all safety protocols are followed to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Generation of reports and metrics focused on value creation.
- Building strong collaborative relationships with other teams and leaders across the site and the business
- Guarantee compliance with legal and safety requirements of the personnel and equipment in charge.
- Internalize the company's management philosophy (PBM) and apply it in daily work.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
Be in possession of a technical degree or higher, in the field of engineering.
- Previous experience as a process engineer.
- Required medium written and spoken English.
- Required knowledge of Excel at user level. Valuable advanced level.
- Skills for communication, influence and teamwork.
- Ability to lead teams and to manage highly demanding situations.
- Ability to analyze data and associated actions for decision making.
- Capable of learning and adapting to different areas.
- Valuable previous experience in the automotive sector.
What Will Put You Ahead
Previous experience as a Paint Process Engineer
- Advanced knowledge of solving problems methodologies (8D, 5Whys, PDCA, etc.).
- Advanced written and spoken English.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, SRG Global is a team of creative and innovative individuals that engineer solutions for greater surface durability, structural integrity, enhanced functionality, vehicle efficiency and design flexibility. From products such as grilles, emblems and nameplates, moldings, bezels and other trim pieces; to processes like injection molding, painting and plating; we are one of the largest manufacturers of chrome-plated plastic parts for the automotive and commercial truck industries.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.