Business Systems Analyst
As a Business Systems Analyst with Koch Capabilities, you will be responsible for driving, challenging, implementing, and leading continuous improvements to enable customers to effectively utilize and gain new or additional value from applications that will be leveraged by teams across Koch. Additionally, you will be providing execution support for new application implementations/projects and identifying consumer experience process enhancements.
What You Will Do
- Build detailed knowledge of the application and understand interdependencies to assist in developing and providing long term product solutions.
- Lead and manage requirements development process from an end-to-end perspective by supporting the planning and execution of the data product roadmap/timeline.
- Use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot complex functional and technical issues for quick resolution and/or collaboration with the vendor to resolve.
- Be an escalation point to understand and effectively use critical thinking to troubleshoot complex configurations and settings within the application to assist users with resolving issues as well as with improving existing functionality.
- Elicit, analyze, and validate business requirements through various techniques (data analysis, process analysis, use cases, business rules definitions, etc.)
- Identify alternatives and create recommendations based on economic analysis and business requirements.
- Partner with product teams, stakeholders, Global Process Owners, vendors, third party consultants, and IT teams to implement technology solutions and projects.
- Test and validate new system releases and functionality, communicating effectively with customers on changes that impact their business, and creating documentation when applicable.
- Have the courage to challenge and escalate as necessary, embrace teamwork and differing cultures and opinions, be able to work independently, be reliable and trustworthy.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience in defining and analyzing business requirements, process modeling, functional systems design, or configuration and/or acceptance testing.
- Experience working in highly complex enterprise environments.
- Experience influencing, collaborating, and communicating with leaders, users, and stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience working in applications with business process workflow or implementing IT projects.
- Critically think through requirements and data to solve business needs, applying good economic thinking to solutions
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple issues and projects without causing disruption in deliverables.
- Strong economic, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Experience communicating and presenting to users/stakeholders at various levels within an organization and across the globe.
- Background in software development using React, Unity, Graph databases or similar tools.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
Koch Industries creates and innovates a wide spectrum of products and services that make life better. Our work spans a vast number of industries across the world, including engineered technology, refining, chemicals and polymers, pulp and paper, glass, electronics and many more. Headquartered in Wichita, Kansas, Koch employs 122,000+ employees across the globe.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf