We are looking for an Administrative Assistant for our Koch Technology Solutions (KTS) office based at Wilton in the North-East of England. This is an ideal role for a self-starter who thrives working in a collaborative environment with excellent customer focus and well-developed interpersonal skills.
As a key member of the administrative support team at the site, you will provide direct administrative support for the KTS business. This is a dynamic hands-on role, and you must be a self-directed problem solver who is able to multitask with a bias for action. This role requires excellent customer focus, attention to detail / organization, computer skills and the ability to work with employees at all levels throughout the organization.
What You Will Do
- Handling sensitive and highly confidential information which requires considerable judgment in exercising discretion to ensure privacy of information and protection of company data.
- Modelling behaviour consistent with our guiding principles and Principle Based Management, while encouraging others to do the same
- Supporting special projects and change initiatives to achieve process excellence
- Working with an Administration team to provide general administrative support i.e. ordering supplies, travel support, guest/visitor management etc.
- Managing/supporting various SharePoint or shared folder/website tasks to support business needs
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
Experience as an administrative assistant
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook (scheduling appointments & sending emails), Excel (to include spreadsheet creation/editing, formula creation, pivot tables and data analysis), PowerPoint (Presentation creation/editing), and Word (creating & modifying documents and tables)
- Previous experience communicating with all levels of an organization (i.e., via reports, e-mail, verbally, and/or in small/large group settings) in a team environment
- Experience working as an Administrative Assistant
- Experience interpreting verbal communications and design reporting/analytics
- Operations coordination experience in a fast-paced business facility
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a process licensor, Koch Technology Solutions provides its clients with “front-end” process design packages for others to develop into detailed designs. This provides a unique opportunity to apply innovative, creative thinking to our designs. It will therefore appeal to someone who is driven by delivering imaginative and inventive solutions.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ vacation + 8 statutory
- BUPA Medical Cover
- Flexi-time; You can build up hours so that can have up to 12 days extra vacation in a year
- Contractual weekly hours are 38.75 (Mon-Fri. working week with core hours 10:00 – 16:00)
- Defined contribution pension scheme with Standard Life
- Gym subsidy