John Zink, a Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) company, is seeking a Project Manager to oversee projects related to combustion solutions in various markets to include petrochemical, chemical, refining, power and process. Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is owned by Koch Industries, the largest privately held company in the U.S. We will consider all levels of experience for this opportunity. This position will be located in Tulsa, OK.
As a Project Manager you will work directly with our clients to ensure communication, project updates and resolution to any issues or project changes. It will be critical that you cultivate relationships within multi-discipline engineering teams, executives, stakeholders, and suppliers to track project milestones and key deliverables. You will also be responsible for concurrent projects with accountability over designs, schedules, and budgets.
What You Will Do
- Effectively align internal and external stakeholders to achieve superior customer expectations
- Proactively manage and delegate scope, schedule, quality, communication, documentation, project requirements, and service agreements throughout the project lifecycle
- Create effective project plans based on customer needs and contracts
- Anticipate and mitigate risks throughout project plans; communicate proactively with internal support teams and customers on project status and issues that arise
- Work with the project team to ensure specification compliance
Requirements (Basic Qualifications)
- Project Management experience executing projects and dealing directly with external customers and internal project stakeholders
- Experience managing multi phased projects
- Experience managing and controlling project budgets requirements, communicating expectations and reporting out on key performance indicators to internal and external stakeholders, planning and managing project schedules.
- Experience demonstrating performance in maximizing profitability.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of various packaged combustion equipment.
- Experience with engineered and fabricated products
- Experience working with international customers and vendors
- PMP Certification
- Experience working with or for an EPC organization
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy. #LI-RP3
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf