Cloud Platform Supervisor
This job posting is no longer active.
Georgia-Pacific (GP) is among the world's leading manufacturers of bath tissue, paper towels, napkins, tableware, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, nonwoven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our building products business makes DensGlass® gypsum board often seen in commercial construction, DryPly® plywood and RESI-MIX® wood adhesives, among others. Our containerboard and packaging business offers high-end graphic packaging to bulk bins as well as Golden Isles fluff pulp. You may also recognize consumer brands like Angel Soft®, Brawny®, and Dixie® on retail shelves and enMotion® towels, Compact® bath tissue and SmartStock® cutlery dispensers when you are away from home. Our GP Harmon business is one of the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. As a Koch Company, we create long-term value using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible, and economically sound. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA., we employ approximately 35,000 people. For more information, visitwww.gp.com.
To learn more about our culture, Principle-Based Management (PBM®), click here:
GP Enterprise Digital Platforms is looking for a Cloud Platform Supervisor to join our team! This role will be part of a rapidly growing team that is transforming how GP builds and delivers applications. This role will be responsible for developing team talent, managing a product backlog, and delivery of platform enhancements and quality platform support.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop high performing technical teams through leadership and coaching
- Lead a product-based team in delivery of features and support that empower public cloud consumption and accelerate application development
- Build and refine product backlog in partnership with Product Manager and technical team
- Develop strong partnerships with stakeholders and customers to understand and meet their needs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Leadership and ownership of product or services organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of public cloud providers and services (AWS, Azure)
- Organization, critical thinking, prioritization, and planning abilities
- Agile development practices (Scrum, SAFE or Kanban)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in DevSecOps practices
- Experience building and managing CI/CD pipelines (GitLab, Azure DevOps, GitHub)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Cloud Formation)
- Experience with container technology (ECS, EKS, Kubernetes)
- Application development or scripting languages (Python, Powershell, shell scripting, etc.)
- Detailed understanding of Identity and Access Management in AWS or Azure
- Experience deploying to and operating public cloud environments
- Knowledge of systems operations, networking, and application servers
- Experience using Git-based source code management
- Experience with CloudKnox, DivvyCloud, Turbot, or other platform management tools
- Experience with Application Security Scanning tools such as Snyk and Prisma Cloud
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer or Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Management of Information Systems.
This role is not open to VISA sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.