SAP Configuration Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
INVISTA is seeking an SAP Configuration Analyst to partner closely with INVISTA’s Finance and Accounting team to define and deliver profitable functional solutions that transform work processes. In this role, the candidate will facilitate process transformation and improvements by implementing solutions within and adjacent to INVISTA’s SAP ERP core system. It is imperative that this role is connected to Accounting and Finance’s vision and strategies, understanding the valuable problems to be solved, and then prioritizing and executing those items as part of an agile product team.
What You Will Do
- Configuration of SAP ECC 6.0 (FICO/Enterprise) and other modules as appropriate, as well as third party applications with or without integrations to SAP
- Work independently or with a team to design and configure backend solutions to meet complex business requirements
- Partner and collaborate with diverse, cross-functional teams to propose diverse sets of alternatives including but not limited to IT development, basis, infrastructure teams, and various business capabilities such as Finance, HR, and other product teams
- Provide point of view on direction and prioritization to the product team that aligns with the stakeholder’s vision
- Work with customers, vendors, and IT or Finance teams to implement technology solutions
- Drive continuous improvement across the organization through idea origination
- Train and educate Finance/Accounting users on proper use of functionality, including creation of business process or training documentation
- Drive deployments of new technologies based on business needs and direction
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience implementing SAP ECC 6.0
- Experience configuring SAP ECC 6.0 within the Enterprise/FICO space
- Experience delivering solutions with SAP ECC 6.0
- Experience working with product vendors, external customers and IT Teams for project deliverables
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAP integration points with other modules like MM, SD, and PP
- Experience using agile methodology working within product teams
- Experience working with product vendors, external customers, and IT Teams for project deliverables
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or business or finance related fields
- Experience training peers and connecting business users to processes
- Experience with API integration methods
- Experience with analytical tools and frameworks
- Experience working with complex data models/flows
- Experience in Material Ledger and/or Credit Management and/or Bank file configuration
- Strong understanding of Accounting and Finance concepts such as inventory costing methods, transfer pricing
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, INVISTA has a long history of working to make the world around you a better place. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.