Media Planner (i360)
i360, a leading data and technology provider for pro-free market public policy and advocacy organizations, is looking for a Media Planner to join our dynamic workplace at the forefront of public policy, technology, and business. We are seeking someone who is passionate and excited to help build the next generation of political technology.
Our ideal candidate should possess experience working with a diverse range of ad tech products, along with exceptional communication skills, a keen eye for detail, and the confidence to deliver persuasive presentations. In addition, they should demonstrate a willingness to keep themselves updated with the latest industry best practices.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is passionate about their cause and is at the forefront of political technology. If you have a strong passion for media planning and want to work with a dynamic team, apply now!
What You Will Do
Coordinate the planning, targeting, placement and measurement of online media for select clients and partners
- Organize large-scale paid media programs across multiple ad tech partners including but not limited to Meta, Programmatic DSP’s, Google, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Execute the placement of display, search, video, OTT/CTV, television, radio, and DOOH ad campaigns through various ad tech stack
- Responsible for end-to-end tracking of campaigns and multi-variant testing across marketing initiatives
- Perform campaign reporting and analysis through analytical tools to examine buy performance using inputs from clients and media platforms as well as internal analysis and polling
- Provide thought leadership to create long-term performance improvements against client KPIs
- Keep current in traditional and online marketing technologies and innovations
- Utilize your strong written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail and presentation ability
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
A minimum of 1 year of digital media/marketing experience, which includes paid or organic
- A minimum of 1 year experience managing multiple projects at one time and effectively assessing and prioritizing workload regularly.
- The legal right to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- A minimum of 2 years media buying/planning experience.
- Experience managing complex digital media campaigns involving multiple KPIs
- Previous experience with programmatic ad platforms such as The Trade Desk, Xandr, Verizon, StackAdapt, DV360, etc.,
- Previous experience working with social ad platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google
- Working knowledge of third-party internet analytics and research tools such as SEM Rush, Funnel, Dataroma, Tableau, etc.,
- Experience supporting the planning and buying of television, radio, and out-of-home ads
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, i360 works across industry lines to bring unique data, technology and analytics solutions to help our customers win. Our analysts and data scientists build and refine proven, sophisticated models that help customers understand and reach their target audience, visualize data and expand their reach.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf