Manager of Project Execution
This job posting is no longer active.
Koch-Glitsch, a Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) company, is looking to add a Manager of Project Execution to our team in Wichita, KS. This candidate will lead a team of Project Managers who execute Mass Transfer projects, with the goal of attaining and fostering order execution excellence in the eyes of our customers and achieve a preferred partner status.
In this role you will drive delivery of profitable, high quality projects on-time, planning and execution of project schedules, and clear communication with our customers. You will accomplish through oversight, coaching, developing and mentoring the project management team. This individual will also help develop and implement strategic improvement initiatives within the project management team.
What You Will Do
- Collaboration with all stakeholders which may include applications engineering, project engineering, supply chain, quality, and manufacturing to set strategy and direction for effective project outcome as needed to support project managers
- Oversight of project schedules, project financials, and accounts receivable
- Providing input and feedback to resource loading, capacity planning, and project schedules
- Daily coaching and mentoring project management team members for the goal of meeting customer expectations
- Discussions with internal management to optimize strategic approach to order execution
- Driving actions to meet and exceed key performance indicators (KPIs). Additionally reporting on set KPIs to internal and external stakeholders
- Phone and email communications and face to face meetings with customers and suppliers as needed to support project managers
- Recruiting and hiring project managers to ensure proper staffing levels
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience in project management
- Demonstrated ability to drive strategic improvements that lead to profitable outcomes
- Leadership experience with direct reports
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals and expectations set by the organization
- Willing and able to travel up to 10%
What Will Put You Ahead
Bachelors degree or higher
Experience working with and through others to achieve a common goal
Experience clearly articulating expectations and delivering on results with internal and external stakeholders
Experience in project management of engineered-to-order equipment domestically and internationally
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy. #LI-RP3
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.