IT Program Manager
The IT Program Manager will report to the Portfolio Management Director and will lead the delivery and roll-out of large digital ERP transformation effort across our Packaging division. The role will lead the suite of delivery services which includes Design, Build, Testing, Training, Organizational Change Management, Deployment, Hypercare. This will require applying strong program management and governance principles and tools to ensure best practices are adopted, utilized, and continually improved.
- Utilize program management best practices to ensure successful delivery of a large system implementation program
- Assist the Program Director in leading regular Executive Steering Committees and Sponsors Meetings with the goal of communicating accurate program status, risks, issues and asks of Leaders
- Identify and proactively mitigate program risks and issues, escalate to Sponsors and Leadership as needed
- Measure and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the program is delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Manage relationships and coordinate work across Sponsors, Workstreams, Towers, and Vendors
- Utilize economic thinking skills while ignoring sunk costs to ensure the solution is being designed and delivered to maximize holistic value for Packaging and Cellulose Stakeholders
- Work with Accountable Leaders to maintain effective resource allocation and resource utilization for program
- Maintain and manage all program costs and forecasting
What You Will Do
- Maintain program schedule and ensure all program stakeholders are connected to upcoming milestones and stage gates
- Promote established change management and RAID management processes
Partner with PgMo Leaders and Sponsors to identify and resolve risks and issues
Lead a team of Project Managers, and Scrum Masters through all phases of the project and product lifecycle
Ensure program forecast and actuals are current and used as inputs into program financial scorecard
Partner with accountable leaders to create and maintain accurate resource plan
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- A minimum of 7 years of professional Project Management experience working in a cross functional organization
- Experience working on complex ERP projects from charter to adoption
Experience with MS Project or other project management software
Atlanta-based, ability to work on-site 2-3 days per week
What Will Put You Ahead
- Understanding of the ERP lifecycle
- Experience applying economic thinking, project and value realization metrics, and project costing and accounting
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint, Excel, and collaboration tools and technologies
- Experience leading large multi-site, multi-year projects
- Understanding of Agile and waterfall project management methodologies
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf