John Zink Hamworthy Combustion a Koch Engineered Solutions Company has an incredible opportunity for a Welder! John Zink continues to grow their Tulsa Manufacturing Facility into a world class operation. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established and growing manufacturing and test facility.
This is a 2nd shift role, Monday - Thursday 3:30pm – 2:00am
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Join, fabricate & repair metal & other weld-able material by applying appropriate welding techniques
- Read blueprints and join parts with moderate or little assistance
- Use mathematics and appropriate tools - including measuring devices (tape measure)
- Setting up, operating & positioning of welding equipment to perform required welds at moderate tolerances
- Performing other related duties including grinding, burning, gouging & chipping
- Handle floor-operated cranes or other material handling equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Welding experience and/or schooling using MIG (GMAW); TIG (GTAW) and Fluxcore (FCAW) on structural, pipe, plate and/or sheet metals. Materials include carbon steel and stainless steel.
- Experience with set up, operation & positioning of welding equipment
- Experience reading blueprints
Must be able to pass the following weld tests:
- GMAW - Short circuit - 2G position on SA36 plate 1/4" thickness; welded from both sides
- FCAW - 2G position on SA36 plate 1/4" thickness; welded from both sides
- GTAW - 2G position on SA36 plate 1/4" thickness; welded from both sides
This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions, and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf