Production Utility Associates
Do you enjoy working as a team member and take pride in accomplishing production excellence? Are you looking for a career with a company that values employees and sets them up for success? Then don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity! Our Georgia-Pacific facility located in Taylorsville, MS is currently seeking candidates who are interested in immediate Production Utility opportunities.
This role creates value by learning multiple operator functions in our power and recovery, shipping, woodyard, pulp mill or paper machine areas to cover for absences as well as to fill available vacancies as openings arise. GP employees who think critically, demonstrate initiative, work as a collaborative team member and have a strong focus on safety will find opportunities for long-term growth and fulfillment. Work is performed in a sometimes hot, cold, humid, noisy, industrial environment, and around dust, oil, grease, chemicals, and other substances.
This position pays $19.00 per hour.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Performing workplace organizational responsibilities in different areas of the mill
- Shadowing & training on current & future roles in the department
- Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of assigned role
- Performing basic operator care and preventive maintenance tasks
- Performing tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, pushing and/or pulling for at least twelve (12) hours a day
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or GED
- Some experience in a farming, carpentry, construction, warehouse, military, production or manufacturing environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- At least one (1) or more years of experience in a farming, carpentry, construction, warehouse, military, production or manufacturing environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf